Does your drain keep blocking? In some cases, your drain could require a repair. For lines that can’t have a no-dig repair (See Pipe-relining) then it’s best to dig, remove the problematic line and replace the section with a new pipe/gully.
No job is too small or too big for Wasteclean, from smaller domestic drainage blockages to large waterway blockages, we have the experience, staff and equipment to deal with any drain repairs.
Signs of a Blockage:
- You find it difficult to flush the toilet
- Your sink or bath empties very slowly
- There is a bad smell coming from the drains
- Water is coming back up the toilet/sink or bath
What causes a Blockage?
- Wipes being flushed down the toilet (even those that say flushable can still cause a blockage)
- Too much toilet roll at any one time
- Sanitary items (e.g. towels and tampons)
- Fat, Grease and bits of leftover food
- Foreign Objects (you won't believe what we have seen!)
- Tree roots, leaves and branches
Help & Advice
- Bin it! Everything but toilet roll e.g. wipes, sanitary towels, cotton buds etc should be put into a bin
- Leftover fat & grease should be left to cool then disposed of in a container and placed into a wastebin. Left over food should also be placed into a bin and not forced down drains
- Chemicals, solvents, engine oil & paint should be taken to your local refuse or recycling site to be disposed of appropriatley.
- Buy a hair collector/shower hair trap for the plug in your bathroom. After washing your hair, keep this clean by putting the hair that has been collected into a bin.
- If you suspect a blockage, get it sorted ASAP! Call the Wasteclean team now on 01274 595775 to enquire
We strive to ensure that works are completed on time and in budget. If you need a drain repair, or you feel there’s a problem with your drains then please contact Wasteclean today.