Chewing Gum Removal
Chewing gum on footpaths, walls and roads is often unsightly. Wasteclean have the capability to remove chewing gum from all areas using high pressure water systems. We use environmental friendly chemicals to remove chewing gum in order to reduce the risk of contamination. Once the solution has been applied, we would then use a high pressure jetting system to dislodge and remove the gum. Our staff would fully cleanse the area ensuring that the footpath looked just as good as they day it was laid.
Who is resopnsible of Chewing Gum removal?
- Anyone who is responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of buildings, streets or commercial transport.
- Commerical Property Owners
- Transport Companies
- Property Management Companies
Why remove chewing gum?
- It's unhygienic
- It's not attractive
- It's bad for the enviroment
- For hotels, hospitals, offices etc it creates a bad impression